Tactical Pistol II
As a prerequisite to this course you must have taken and passed Tactical Pistol I within one year of registering for this course. Contact us for additional details.
Tactical Pistol II is geared toward the Intermediate level shooter while building on the skill and abilities developed in the Tactical Pistol I course.
Students will be required to pass a shooting qualification so successfully complete the course. A certificate of training is awarded to those students who complete and pass the course and exhibit competence and safe gun handling skills.
Duration: 8 hours
Location: Homestead or TFA Clewiston Facility
Course Fee: $230
Firearm Rental: $65/day
• Handgun (semi-auto or revolver)
• A suitable strong side holster (holster must provide positive retention so the firearm does not fall out)
• Minimum 3 magazines or speed loaders / speed strips (10 Rounds or more)
• Magazine Holster/Pouch to hold ALL magazines (can be 2 doubles or 4 singles, if using 4 magazines total. This is a minimum requirement)
• 500 rounds of ammunition
• Ear protection and wrap around eye protection (Mandatory)
• Long pants with belt loops and a sturdy belt.
• Lightweight clothing and light in color, avoid black (NO tank tops or V-necks)
• Sturdy, closed toe shoes (athletic, hiking, outdoor styled shoes. NO open toe shoes)
• Spare batteries for sights and tools for sight adjustment
• 1 gal drinking water for class duration minimum
• Ball cap or brimmed hat
• Sun screen
• Insect repellent
• Snacks and lunchtime meals
• Note Taking Materials
• Weapons and/or ammunition can provided by TFA upon request
• Contact us for ammo cost or other equipment