Tactical Pistol II
As a prerequisite to this course you must have taken and passed Tactical Pistol I within one year of registering for this course. Tactical Pistol II is geared toward the Intermediate level shooter while building on the skill and abilities developed in the Tactical Pistol I course.
Class size is kept small to permit individual instruction. Students will be required to pass a shooting qualification so successfully complete the course. A certificate of training is awarded to those students who complete and pass the course and exhibit competence and safe gun handling skills.
Duration: 1 Day
Location: Trail Glades Range or TFA Clewiston Facility
Course Fee: $230
Firearm Rental: $50/day
• Handgun (semi-auto or revolver)
• A suitable strong side holster (holster must provide positive retention so the firearm does not fall out)
• Minimum 3 extra magazines or speed loaders / speed strips (10 Rounds or more)
• 500 rounds of ammunition
• Ear protection and wrap around eye protection (Mandatory)
• Long pants with belt loops and a sturdy belt.
• Lightweight clothing and light in color, avoid black (NO tank tops or V-necks)
• Sturdy, closed toe shoes (athletic, hiking, outdoor styled shoes. NO open toe shoes)
• Spare batteries for sights and tools for sight adjustment
• Adequate drinking water for class duration
• Ball cap or brimmed hat
• Sun screen
• Insect repellent
• Snacks and lunchtime meals
• Note Taking Materials
• Weapons and/or ammunition can provided by TFA upon request
• Weapon rental prices listed above. Contact us for ammo cost or other equipment
- No events available...