State of Florida “G” Yearly Qualification
This 4 hour course covers all of the requirements in accordance with Florida Chapter 493, Class “G” license to re-qualify armed security officers in the State of Florida.
Qualification is done Mondays and Fridays at 10 am. Specialty appointments upon request.
If you have a suspension letter from the state of Florida you must complete the 28 hour course. NO Exceptions.
The cost of the 28 hour course is $350 and is done over a 3 days by appointment.
Location: National Armory 1315 SW 1st Court Pompano Beach FL 33069
Course Fee: $90 (Includes range fee, two targets, 48 rounds of ammunition).
If you need to qualify a second time, you will be responsible for the cost of the additional ammunition.
If you do not have your own equipment, rental fees are as follows:
Handgun/Revolver setup rental fee $65
38 SPL ammunition $25 / Semi-auto ammunition $15
You are required to bring the following:
- Pistol or revolver with holster
- Spare ammunition carrier/magazine holder
- Long pants with belt loops and a sturdy belt
- Lightweight clothing and light in color, avoid black (NO tank tops or V-necks)
- Sturdy, closed toe shoes (athletic, hiking, outdoor styled shoes. NO open toe shoes)
- Eye and hearing protection
Contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
To schedule register HERE: https://visibook.com/tfatraining