HR 218 – Florida Department of Law Enforcement
H.R. 218 “The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act”
Tactical Firearms Academy is a leading provider of HR 218 – Florida Department of Law Enforcement qualification courses in the South Florida area. HR 218 – Florida Department of Law Enforcement firearm qualification courses are conducted by Andy Blaschik, a Florida C.J.S.T.C Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor – FDLE Certified. This course is available to all retired law enforcement officers (LEO) and qualifications are done Monday and Fridays starting at 10:00 AM.
If you need a special time please contact email@example.com
You will need to register here: www.visibook.com/tfatraining
We now offer this class to all retired law enforcement, regardless of residence!
For more information on this course, please download and view the following PDF: hr218faq
When: Mondays and Fridays 10 AM
Duration: 1 Hours
Location: National Armory Pompano Beach FL.
We can travel to you for an addition fee if needed.
Course Fee: $90 for first firearm – includes range fee, target and 40 rounds of ammunition (.380, 9mm, .40 or .45 ACP, 38 SPL)
Question and Answers
- Do you rent weapons for this qualification?
Yes $25 (includes weapon, magazines, holster and magazine pouch)
- Do you issue the ID card?
Upon successful completion, yes
- Can I take the qualification while still being an active LEO?
No, this is a retired officer qualification.
• Semi-Automatic or revolver w/ holster, magazine holder or speed loaders and retired law enforcement ID
• Pants with a sturdy belt. You must have Hearing and eye protection.
• NO tank tops or V-necks
• Sturdy, closed toe shoes (athletic, hiking, outdoor styled shoes. NO open toe shoes)
Register here: https://visibook.com/tfatraining